Sign in to follow this  

hook it

does anyone use the website hook it http://www.hookit.com ? if you dont no wat it is, its a place where you can apply for sponsorships from pretty much every company i can think of in 1 site. just wondering if you do. thanks

and watch out for Kate2011. she has sent me an email saying that she will send me $3.5 million if i will send some back to her so she can come to america and live with me. SCAM ...

yeah i used it for a while a couple years ago. i still check it time to time, you can get some pretty good discounts up until you have to pay for more sponsorships. its a good site though

Why would u turn down 3.5 million from Kate? she's obviously a generous person! :lol:

• Like 1

Why would u turn down 3.5 million from Kate? she's obviously a generous person! :)

Shooga momma betta buy me a bike and keep my tank full :lol:

I use it off and on, but for the support I want and need for my endeavors I usually email or call people directly. However I solicit support from non traditional companies too. I am usually looking for opportunities for my non racing "projects".