Sign in to follow this  

Washington indoor?

is there any indoor MX tracks in the area? Im not looking for a pro level arenacross track, just a fun place to ride that I dont have to worry about breaking my neck if I come up short on a jump (I have to work on Monday!)

is that track pretty fun? Ive only had 2 days on the track in the last 6 months so Im bummin! I saw some videos of last years track and it looked like a lot of fun and really safe

is that track pretty fun? Ive only had 2 days on the track in the last 6 months so Im bummin! I saw some videos of last years track and it looked like a lot of fun and really safe

There will be a new track builder at CC indoor this year. That will probably mean I will ride there less, I really like Trackmasters tracks. They are usually very safe, I hope the new person can do as well.

Later,

way to rain on my parade lol.....I was watching videos online and last years track looked incredibly fun...I might still drive down and practice on Friday

way to rain on my parade lol.....I was watching videos online and last years track looked incredibly fun...I might still drive down and practice on Friday

I'll be there for the 10-3 practice, CR250 #64. Last year they changed the track layout every week or two.

There will be a new track builder at CC indoor this year. That will probably mean I will ride there less, I really like Trackmasters tracks. They are usually very safe, I hope the new person can do as well.

Later,

Steve's not gonna do the tracks there this year??? Bummer..... :lol:

Jimmie

Steve's not gonna do the tracks there this year??? Bummer..... :lol:

Jimmie

nope, total bummer. TM hooks the tracks up for sure.

I'll be there for friday's practice. I've got "SHRED JESSE" Written on the front of my bike, and I'm fairly newish to riding MX (started this summer).

Some friends & myself will be there on Vet nite (Tuesday, the 4-9 pm session). My last name is "Newton", so my old number plate decals have "Mr. Neutron"/#76, black nos. on yellow background. I'll be the one looking for an oxygen tank after 5 minutes of riding..... :):smirk::banghead:

All most of us older guys are after is just some practice with a workout. Going home in one piece, slightly tired, is the goal..... :lol::cheers:

Jimmie