Sign in to follow this  

2008 250xc

Better keep an eye out over your shoulder... it looks like you stole it.

CoKTM

seems to be in good shape. Curious how many hours are on the bike and the condition of the bottom end, and what kind of racing...

The bars and clamps have been changed. I don't really like the 7/8" bars with the barpad, easy fix if you want to change it.

seems to be in good shape. Curious how many hours are on the bike and the condition of the bottom end, and what kind of racing...

The bars and clamps have been changed. I don't really like the 7/8" bars with the barpad, easy fix if you want to change it.

Try twin walls not 7/8 bars. They are 1 1/8 bars and possibly the best bars out there

Try twin walls not 7/8 bars. They are 1 1/8 bars and possibly the best bars out there

I can see that now, and don't really see that it can make that much difference. too each their own, but I will stick with the standard fatbars that don't have that big obtrusion going across. If it needs the cross bar for stability, don't really see how it can be better than ones without. I don't do 90' triples though, so I am not as up on handlebars as some.

Find another '08 for $2,000.......? My buddy just purchased a 08 xcw with 60 hours for $4,000. In wa and or they are not easy to find for any price.

TWO GRAND? buy it.

I just bought a clapped out '08 250XC for $2600 and that was a steal here in Idaho....buy it!!

I live in Kentucky and thats a steal if you don't want it ill take it!!!! Ive got an 08 250XC and i wouldn't take no where near that for mine!!!! You better buy it!!!

Sometimes racers maintain their bike way better than the average person would. Looks like a nice bike.