Sign in to follow this  

Sno X CRFX !!!

where the F you find that moose head?!

crazy newfies :)

Not hard in Newfoundland....lucky a bull in heat wasn't around...:lol:

Man I thought that was photo shopped . Living in Texas and all, we do not see to many moose heads laying around .

Check out the new lid :lol:

This is a few minutes from my back yard...Walmart is a few minutes from my front yard...LOL....Newfoundland is like s GIANT PARK....lots of wilderness::lol:

Do they still have the airshow there???

Best airshow I've ever seen, video or live!!! In 96 or 97 watched an absolutely insane CF-18 pilot do things ALL airforce/airshow pilots wished they could. No holds barred, no restrictions... As low and slow or fast as he wanted. I've been around A/C all my life with somewhere between 15-20k hrs, and I will NEVER forget those 8-10 mins! Beauty, grace, precise but Absolutly insane. He had to be just under Mach one at car level, and not more than 50' over our heads.

Must be some great riding just south towards port a basque.

Ps newfie's wet dream that bike with a moosehead on it! Did a double-take, then just started laughing! Cool.

The bend is "Jimmy Button" (LOVE THAT BEND:worthy: !!!)

Yeah we still have the air shows....not much law, & huge open air space for the jet pilots to get outta whack without gettin in any trouble...LOL.....much like the dirt bike seen:ride:

I keep thinking them fighter pilots are listening to Space Truckin by Deep Purple when they fly low like that.......they drill it off the ocean, & then gun it for the ceiling right over the town....fuggin nuttz :)

Newfoundland has alot of great riding spots most from your door step....just get on & go....loads to explore !!!....wilderness 5 minutes from the step....beautiful :lol:

Awesome pics!! got to love riding from your own yard!

I'm way up north in Labrador..so i'm lucky too!

Keep the pics coming. :lol: