Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Reedy/Barcia in Genoa SPOILER

Reed got 2nd in the first Moto after a crash in the first turn with Barcia getting 1st but he came back in the 2nd moto to take the over all with Barcia getting 2nd this time.

Are any of these events on tv or is there anyway to watch them?

Found these

SX1 - Final 1

SX1 - Final 2

Misc and the SX2 Mains

reed looks really really good through the whoops.

Yes, he does. In that first main, he passed Tonus like he was standing still.

Barcia faded in the second moto late. Reed looked strong. Barcia better get his conditioning ready for American SX. No 10 minutes +1 lap easy races over here.

Edited by cbrf1wr

Barcia faded in the second moto late. Reed looked strong. Barcia better get his conditioning ready for American SX. No 10 minutes +1 lap easy races over here.

Barcia is supposed to be in the Lites class still , so it wont make much difference , as he wont be battling with Reed, Stewart , RV or Dungey

Found these

SX1 - Final 1

SX1 - Final 2

Misc and the SX2 Mains

I love the background music. EPIC!

some of those guys looked like anything but pro racers...

15 lap mains with the tracks getting smaller and smaller each year it seems. 45 sec. lap times @ 15 laps isn't too much more.

15 lap mains with the tracks getting smaller and smaller each year it seems. 45 sec. lap times @ 15 laps isn't too much more.

Yep, at least the 450 class still does 20 laps. I kinda liked that 10 Min. race though. I think they should line up and do 3 sets of 10 min races back to back with only a 4-5 minute break in between for a total 6 races. Maybe add a couple laps on the final race to make it worth more points. Also means 3 holeshots so the chance of 1 guy getting all three and not having to make a few passes to get to the front is diminished. Better racing.

Get a little more bang for our buck at those races as well instead of sitting waiting 45 minutes between the 2 mains today.

Reeds charge/pass at the end of the 2nd main was awesome.

MAX!!!

It didn't really look like he was trying up to that point

its interesting to me how the older he gets, the faster he seems to get...

3.5 secs back the whole race then the last lap pass and a 3 second lead

Am I the only one who saw Barcia spin out and miss the triple out of a corner? Casing jumps is a good way to lose time to the person behind you.

I couldnt tell where he messed up but I was sure something happened. I know Reed didnt have anything to gain there but I hope that wasnt his "A" game or A1 is gonna be a long night for him.

Yeah Barcia did mess up at one point but Reed caught him pretty easily, that prob played into that bobble. He was also commenting that he wasn't in prime condition yet either, but who knows, RC seem to be able to still rip, not for 20 though i'm sure.