Sign in to follow this  

Props to Epic Moto Sports (Sisneros)

I contacted EpicMotoSports/Sisneros asking if they could add their current engine build kit -- the "50hp package" -- to their website, and in less than 24 hours I received a response from Kevin saying he added it to the site. I asked him for one more favor and to add the option to remove the exhaust from the package, and within 10 minutes it was done.

Eddie also promptly answered all of my questions about the kit through ThumperTalk PM's. Because of the fantastic customer service provided, I really didn't mind spending the extra $$$ for the kit.

Fcr/Cylinder Works/Hot cams, here I come.

You will not be sorry. There are very few businessmen these days that operate with the quality and integrity of Mr. Sisneros. :):lol::banghead:

Great work SSW, and to the OP your on the right track..

The build itself is equally as important as the parts combination that goes into it. Best parts made assembled without care of knowledge = less then stellar performance all the way to catastrophic failure.

That’s not really pointed at this OP, or anyone in particular, just a general caution. As we have read way to many stories here at what should have been an easy BB install turn in to a nightmare.. and then blame everything from false advertising to “bad” parts, when really, it was “bad” install.. nothing more.

Teedubb, post up your progress, love a new build coming to conclusion and the mile wide grin that a new BB rider has after it’s all done.

There really is no comparison to the quality of work and customer support you get with Eddie and Kevin.

Erik, I wish I could bug you to do the build at your cost, but I won't. lol

He'd need to ship all your tools too.....

Eddie is above reproach. I didn't mind paying the shipping for mine this last time. What you pay in shipping is offset by the skill and time applied....:lol:

He'd need to ship all your tools too.....

Eddie is above reproach. I didn't mind paying the shipping for mine this last time. What you pay in shipping is offset by the skill and time applied....:lol:

And my new clean room.... It's one of my coolest happy places...in the garage.. AC (or heated) filtered, positive pressure, and made in a simple take down design when not needed. Water proof, so the "dirt" and dust is washed out upon set up.

Not really a true hepa clean room.. But it's pretty darn good for a home shop.

Well when you get back I'll have to come by with a case of beer just so you can make me more jealous..... :lol:

I contacted EpicMotoSports/Sisneros asking if they could add their current engine build kit -- the "50hp package" -- to their website, and in less than 24 hours I received a response from Kevin saying he added it to the site. I asked him for one more favor and to add the option to remove the exhaust from the package, and within 10 minutes it was done.

Eddie also promptly answered all of my questions about the kit through ThumperTalk PM's. Because of the fantastic customer service provided, I really didn't mind spending the extra $$$ for the kit.

Fcr/Cylinder Works/Hot cams, here I come.

It's true that performance does cost..there are no shortcuts here...

But it is reassuring to know that the invaluable pre and post sales advice from Eddie and Co. is free ...