Sign in to follow this  

Ride Pics From Today (RRMC)

Thought I would share a few of the pics.

Red River Motorcycle Trails in Bulcher, TX

DSC_6276.jpg

DSC_6284.jpg

DSC_6260.jpg

DSC_6247.jpg

DSC_6236.jpg

Gotta love the Red Bull Barn

DSC_6215.jpg

DSC_6214.jpg

DSC_6224.jpg

S W E E T !

Did you try to ride the course at all ???

In the 3rd pic i would be going the opposite way , up to the trees !!

Yeah we rode allot of it (minus texas stadium) and we did end up going back up through the trees.

i really want to go there :lol:

maybe ill ask my sponsors :)

If you ever get the chance do it. Tons of trails and as challenging as you want!

Great pics.

"I ride Bulcher" ha ha . Love that place , I do not get up there as much as I would like to .

PM me next time you are going and I will round up some buddies and we can make a day out of it.

Great pics.

"I ride Bulcher" ha ha . Love that place , I do not get up there as much as I would like to .

PM me next time you are going and I will round up some buddies and we can make a day out of it.

Yeah I should go more than I do. I'm only about an hour and 45 away. I'll def pm you next time I go.

Yeah we rode allot of it (minus texas stadium) and we did end up going back up through the trees.

Texas Stadium i would think would be the funnest part ! , or at least the most challenging !! , i would love to ride there , there is some cool places there to have fun !!

Texas Stadium i would think would be the funnest part ! , or at least the most challenging !! , i would love to ride there , there is some cool places there to have fun !!

If I had the extra cash or a bike I wasn't worried about trashing I would try it. It

i did the enduro at Red River on the 13th, it was AWESOME.

i had never ridden there before (3.5 hours from my house) but those were some of the best trail i have ever been on. I only rode the "short" course (40 or so miles) but heard the long course and the last 3.5 miles they put the A & AA riders through was unreal.