Sign in to follow this  

The rain... *WARNING: RANT*

It's just my luck that it always rains the day of a race or practice, or if not, a few days before which leaves the track too wet to ride. I'm so pissed off.. It rained wednesday around here and there is a 40% chance for tomorrow..

I was already worried about the forecast for tomorrow, but it turns out that that doesn't matter because I checked the track's website about 30 mins ago and they said that practice is cancelled because the track is too wet from the rain earlier this week.

This was going to be my first ride back at this track since a month ago when I crashed and messed up my shoulder . AND one of my friends that I've been trying to get to come for the longest time finally had time to come and watch tomorrow..

$*@#$#%*&@$#@%^$##%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riding in the mud and slick stuff just makes you a better rider. When it is dry and you go riding you will see how much faster or better you can ride due to being out in the mud.

However it is a pain in the arse to clean everything up afterwards but that is just part of it.

At least you can ride.. My bike's been screwed up for like 8 months. And When I tried to send it to someone to have it fixed, they stole it!!! And when their dad found it in a different city, and brought it back, it had a new major oil leak from the bottom oil hose!! Now I cant afford to fix it, I've spent hours working on it and have gotten it a bit better, but still... And my front fork seals are blown out and there oil all over the place and my tires both have dry rot!!! Man I miss my bike this is BS but whatever...

At least you have a bike to ride, I would be out riding in the damn snow and rain and sleet and hail if my bike ran right now...

Someone better call me a waaahmbulance too...:lol::)

do you ONLY ride track??? if so too bad....like others said, get out on the trails until the track is open.

Joe

Yeah, but do we really need to send search and rescue out for those who are unaccustomed to losing sight of the parking lot?:lol:

I will never cry about the rain again. My house in Austin has seen 2 days of measurable rainfall since the end of June. :lol:

Yes, what is this you refer to as rain? We actually might get a little tonight.

i raced P.A state and ECEA Harescrambles this year, did about 25 races this season, and maybe 5 of them were good conditions. This years weather F U K I N SUCKED

i raced P.A state and ECEA Harescrambles this year, did about 25 races this season, and maybe 5 of them were good conditions. This years weather F U K I N SUCKED

LOL! Totally opposite of what we (and dhdrider) had here in the Midwest. No rain at all for weeks and weeks. Bone dry, clouds of dust, I've changed more air filters in the last 4 months than I had in 2 years before. First harescramble this fall several people got hurt by hitting stuff that came out of the massive cloud of dust with 10 feet of warning.

It's finally started to rain a little again now though.

LOL! Totally opposite of what we (and dhdrider) had here in the Midwest. No rain at all for weeks and weeks. Bone dry, clouds of dust, I've changed more air filters in the last 4 months than I had in 2 years before. First harescramble this fall several people got hurt by hitting stuff that came out of the massive cloud of dust with 10 feet of warning.

It's finally started to rain a little again now though.

haha polar opposites. sounds like u guys were in a pickle too

Around here if you don't ride in the mud then you won't get to ride very often...