Sign in to follow this  

Whats your Project Is it Posted somewhere?

After starting my own Project and searching and searching for parts and info on bikes and specifics about the bike I am working on, I have found that I really enjoy reading about other peoples projects and looking at the photos of the progress. So having said that, What is your current project and where can we follow along?

This is where mine is at. www.kx125project.blogspot.com

Lets see it.

341, that looks like an interesting project, the post was in 2009, what happened? Did it get finished? What shock did you end up using on the back end and did you have to use a new swing arm to make up for the extra length of travel?

I found a longer shock, but could not get it in. Ended up taking the bottom mount off and putting it on the original shock which made the original shock 3/4" longer and raised the rear by the 1 1/2" that I needed. I have been riding the crap out of it. I would like to get an aluminum swingarm off an XR650L, which is longer so that I can use an 18" wheel, get disc brakes and lower the shock, but still keep the ride height with the longer arm. Troy341