Sign in to follow this  

Noleen pipe

Hi there I've noticed alot of talk about the noleen pipe but alot of people struggle to locate such an item. While browsing ebay i found this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Noleen-Nickel-Plated-2-stroke-Pipe-Yamaha-YZ125-99-/380128888329?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5881728609 Thought it might be some use to someone on here.

*note i am NOT the seller or have any connection with the seller.

That's ok nice to see people looking out . If u ever see one for a 250 let me know

I want one for a 250 as well cannot find them anywhere. I can find 250 pipes for zukes and such but no yams.

I want one for a 250 as well cannot find them anywhere. I can find 250 pipes for zukes and such but no yams.

what year do you need one for?

I feel like I know this since Im sure weve discussed this before but I cant rem.

Is like to have one for a 94 . Is hate to cut up the one I just picked up to change the end on the pipe . So if someone wants to trade for a newer one let me know . The one I have was on a 2000 Yz250

Thanks for the thought anyways man i thought i remembered reading a thread where you got that pipe and couldnt get it to work on your 96.

Thanks for the thought anyways man i thought i remembered reading a thread where you got that pipe and couldnt get it to work on your 96.

I think I could probably fab it to work but I cant convince myself to cut up such a great pipe ruin any of the design that gives it such great performance(from what I hear). Id rather just find a 97 or 98 cylinder to bolt up to my 96 bottom end and see how that works firstand .