New bike/member DRZ400SM

Shortly, I'm writing from Quebec, Canada. I'm glad to have discovered thumpertalk.. plenty of useful info so far.

After 2 yrs of wanting a bike again I finaly made a decision to buy one last week.

I came across this one and tought I'd give it a good look. It was either this or the yamaha wr250x but after seing how clean it was, it was a no brainer.

So its an 09 suzuki drz400sm with some mods.

It aint no gixxer but its the most fun I ever had on the road. Enough power to go and have fun without breaking the budget insurance/tickets wise.

a909d037.jpg

09789e53.jpg

d60289a7.jpg

d12bd96d.jpg

So far from what I've discovered the bike has a fmf powerbomb and fmf pipe (which model have no clue but it sounds loud).. it also seems to be shortened to give it a nicer look.

It also apears to have a bl italia gas tank with 07 rmz shrouds, as well as modified rear fender and side pannels with integrated led lights in the back.

Up front the stock fender was modified as well as X2 headlight added. Zeta handguards and renthal fat bar completes the look of the bike.

I wasn't a fan of the graphics so I ended ripping them off and this is hos it sits right now,

33763ed8.jpg

I oredered some parts to slap on over the winter and hopefully make it easier to wheelie and look better.

-JD jet kit and 3x3 mod at the same time

-Acerbis supermoto front fender in black

-Fork guards in black

-Stainless steel brake lines front and back

-14t front procket

-rockstar graphic kit

Let me know what you think guys. I'm still partial to the flat seat/tank look with rmz shrouds.. should I put the drz stuff back on?

?