Sign in to follow this  

Help finding emissions sticker for Drz 400

I have 2002 DRZ 400. To get it street legal in California I need an emissions sticker. I've been told that you can buy them on the internet but no luck finding it. Not sure what do next any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Paul

Emission sticker?

FWIW: Move to Michigan ~ we do not test for emissions so we do not use or even need emission stickers. But if it's a stock sticker that you are looking for tell me what it is and I'll see if I can find it. It's a freebie if I do.

Thanks for the reply. Yes its a stock sticker. I believe its found on the neck. Let me know if you need anything else. Paul

"2002 DRZ400" so you have a kicker or E model that does not comply with CA emissions and you are looking or a dummy sticker to run past the DMV inspection? right? I have heard they are available but I don't know where. And it is probably not a good idea to advertise. A "stock" sticker for the E or kicker will not comply with CA emissions requrements.

I have 2002 DRZ 400. To get it street legal in California I need an emissions sticker. I've been told that you can buy them on the internet but no luck finding it. Not sure what do next any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Paul

good luck..im going to say its near impossible to plate a non plated bike in california now that did not come from the dealer already plated. i have been hearing more and more about converted bikes having plates revoked..