Sign in to follow this  

another tire question but very specific (nw oregon)

So when i do take my drz out in the woods beside of lack of riding ability i feel my tires are the 2nd thing holding me back. Im running kenda track masters front and rear. I like the way the ride on the road but there as to be something thats a step up. so whats the best combo for riding the streets of portland to the coast range. i dont care if there tires wears fast on the road i just want it to be as goods the trackmasters. i have been looking at the perilli mt43 for the rear and the rally pro. but im worrid the mt43 will suck in any mud

So when i do take my drz out in the woods beside of lack of riding ability i feel my tires are the 2nd thing holding me back. Im running kenda track masters front and rear. I like the way the ride on the road but there as to be something thats a step up. so whats the best combo for riding the streets of portland to the coast range. i dont care if there tires wears fast on the road i just want it to be as goods the trackmasters. i have been looking at the perilli mt43 for the rear and the rally pro. but im worrid the mt43 will suck in any mud

trackmaster 2 ?

if you think those are holding you back, you need a two-smoke, they're great tires ! air them down if you need more grip ? 10psi or so and you can climb straight up a tree.

5 years of riding everything I could find in PNW,, Iowa to CA, WA all over OR.... Michelin M12 in front, S 12 in rear.. Best traction.

Maxxas Desert IT a longer wearing tougher tire for the rear of the DRZ if shale, rocks or like terrain is to be rode.