Sign in to follow this  

Motion Pro fork seal driver Review- Video

Hmmm, well maybe try writing the review after you use it. It could turn out to be a total turd and then you might be cursing it afterwards!

The work fine. I've had mine since 2004.

The work fine. I've had mine since 2004.

I know they work fine. The guy puts a video on describing what it is and what it does......I know what it does!!!! Lets see it in action, show me what using one looks like working, show me the right way to use it, show it being used on a 48mm fork! Will it work on a 46mm, what about a 50mm? The point im trying to make is, I personally know what it does and how it works but if your making a video about it for people who dont, show them how it works!

Sorry for being a bit critic but this video is wasted webspace.

Im just trying to help people out

I know, but describing something that's sitting on a bench seems somewhat pointless. I know your intentions are good but try elaborating, show the full extent of what this product can and can't do.

And what ever you do,,don`t drop that thing on your foot while wearing flip flops!:lol:

i have a broken wrist and it really limits what i can do, but i would defiantly show how to work the seal driver but i have to have two hands lol