Sign in to follow this  

Supercross what channel will supercross 2012 be on?

i never watched supercross before and east and west series is seperate right? do they both get shown on tv? and what channel will they be on. thanks, iv pretty much always been into watching and keeping up with outdoors never supercross.

speed air's it. and for the lites the west coast riders run the first 6 races i think might be more or less and then the east coast riders run the remainer of the seasson with both racing in the last race at las vegas for the championship

sweet, to bad charter cable doesnt have speed, well this blows lmfao hopefully theyll have a web streaming or something setup

sweet, to bad charter cable doesnt have speed, well this blows lmfao hopefully theyll have a web streaming or something setup

slicknick610 normally uploads the torrent and post them up on here. if you don't know how to do torrents don't worry there are plenty of instructions on how to do it. but don't worry too much as he is a savior for the folks like yourself!

Speed airs the Supercross serie's!!!!Can't wait!!!!!

I wonder if we send enough emails to Speed requesting that they replace Ralphy with someone a little more knowledgeable about SX and will shut the hell up and let someone else have a word in edgewise that they might take it into consideration? ......:lol:......nah..., it's going to be another year of listening to the JS nut sucker and Sasquatch girl.:)