Sign in to follow this  

Florida Shop Owner at Croom entrance ?

Hello all ,can you put me in touch ? , is still open ? ...we look to be there in winter holiday's , and since my son wish list is a new helmet ....i will look for that

many thanks in advance

Regards

Yup still open. Derek? I think that's his name. He and his wife are supre cool. Great shop!!!

http://axispowersportsatcroom.com/

I was just in your other thread about soil conditions. Florida is all around sandy. No other way to put it.

There's a small group gathering on Saturday. When are you coming in?

Many Many thanks Vankaye !!!, yes it's what i looking for :lol: , we supposed to be in Florida december 22 , but since we expect to do Paxtrax the first week-end .... december 28 i think it will be our arrival for Croom for 5 days ...it`s suck Croom have hard time in this economy ...because we have realy enjoy our time there last year

The rumors I heard were that the park has been authorized to hire 5 more rangers and that they will be re-opening on Tuesdays and Wednesdays sometime in the future. I have seen a couple of new rangers there recently.

The guys in the shop were saying that because the current schedule was working out really nice for them giving them two weekdays off while doing brisk business on the weekends. For them, the current schedule is ideal! :lol: