Sign in to follow this  

2002 XR100 White Rear Fender??

I'm trying to find a white rear fender for my 100. Even a red one that looks more 'motocross'. My 100's fender kind of leans up and doesn't look smooth with the seat. If that makes sense.. Well this isn't a very well explained question but if anyone knows what I mean and can help me that'd be great thanks :):lol:

I posted here after doing a Google search. But thanks I guess. If you noticed the only white rear fenders for an XR100 are year 2000 and below. I have an 02.

I posted here after doing a Google search. But thanks I guess. If you noticed the only white rear fenders for an XR100 are year 2000 and below. I have an 02.

Lets see if anyone else chimes in but to the best of my knowledge the 2000 and 2002 xr's all share the same plastic. Once they became crf's they changed.

Lets see if anyone else chimes in but to the best of my knowledge the 2000 and 2002 xr's all share the same plastic. Once they became crf's they changed.

The aftermarkets do seem to vary by year(s). 01 to 03 seems to be different(mounting?).

Mounting? No. The 2000 xr100 is just a red 90's xr100 similar to the 80's plastics. 01-03 is new style xr100 and plastics are not the same as, but are interchangeable with, the crf100.

Thanks for the replies and yeah 2001 - 2003 are more 'CRF style' where as 2000 and below are more of the old look.

I'll check out Maiers site I know they had two fenders for the XR100 in black and red. Thanks