Sign in to follow this  

X-Racing at Cahuilla Creek MX

Man, I wish we had tracks like that around here.. Beautiful!! This may be a dumb question, but I don't know much about Go Pro's; I see in the video description that the vid was filmed with your Go Pro HD helmet cam. Does that mean you have the Hero, or Hero 2? I ask because I'm wanting to get a helmet cam for Christmas this year for me and my bro to use, and I'm really liking the quality of your's

I have the HD Hero in 1080p, not the HD Hero2.

I plan to get one eventually but the orignal HD camera is very good, so I recommend it if you are trying to save some money.

always look forward to your videos, it must be nice to always have such good weather and tracks to ride..

how are you liking the EVS neck brace versus the leatt?

always look forward to your videos, it must be nice to always have such good weather and tracks to ride..

how are you liking the EVS neck brace versus the leatt?

I like it a lot. It seems like it will do its job well but it is lighter and allows a bit more freedom of movement than the Leatt. It's very comfortable to wear and the price is a big plus.

I like it a lot. It seems like it will do its job well but it is lighter and allows a bit more freedom of movement than the Leatt. It's very comfortable to wear and the price is a big plus.

I need to pick one up, it looks a little less obtrusive than the leatt, plus I just have some concerns about the overall design of the leatt with the rear platform and support..