Sign in to follow this  

how should i mount thse mirrors?

Hi guys I recently got some bikemaster perch type mirrors that mount to the OEM mirror mounts but since my bike has fatbars and crg levers there is no mount..? Here is a picture of my set up:

downsized_1016011712.jpg

Any ideas where I could buy mounts or how I could put them In the right place?

Thanks for any help guys.

Matt

I think you need to go with bar mount mirrors, you are limited with options because of the CRG levers. I would rather keep the levers than the mirrors. Nice setup by the way.

The stock clutch perch is very narrow and you can trim it even more since you won't be attaching the lever. It looks like you have space to fit it, you can use it on the right side too if you have the space.

Take a look in an aftermarket accessory catalog. You can buy a bar mount mirror adapters pretty cheap. Like the original clutch perch without the place for a lever.

gsxrdoug: Yea it came with one lane splitter round convex mirror mounted on the far left side of the bar but i dont really like that set up or the convex. Thanks for the compliment

Rhinoracer: Yea I bought the bike used so I guess the original owner ditched the stock clutch perch?

Noble: Do you mean the TT store OEM catalog? or is there a CRG accessory catalog im missing? I looked at some zeta mounts but they looked like they wouldn't work with the crg.

Thanks guys!