Sign in to follow this  

selling my 1992 cr250r

i need help i want to sell my 1992 cr250r that i have right around 3000 stuck into it i dont know how much to sell it for any ideas

I had the same bike in really nice condition a couple years ago. Sold it for $1300. Check out my garage I think I still have it in there.

gotta assume its worth $1000 in wisconsin. Get on craigslist and see what the machines in your area are going for. I think you will find bikes newer than yours going for $1000.

Op I feel for you man. I have friends that have some big bank in their older bikes and want to sell but wont because they do not want to take a serious hit in losing that much money. I try to tell them that it does not matter what you have in a bike but rather what someone is willing to pay for it.

If someone offers you $1200, take the money and run but I'm betting you'll be more than likely to get many offers below a grand. If you do not have to sell it then keep it as a back up/buddy bike and save yourself the grief of knowing you lost a lot of money.

Someone will never get what they have invested in a bike back out of it. If you have good aftermarket parts on your bike take them of if you can and put the stock parts back on. Sell the extra parts separate on Ebay.