Sign in to follow this  

Florida Bartow mx member appreciation day

i have gone to bartow mx 3 or 4 times since moving to fl and starting to get back into mx, i was there yesterday and they had what they called an intermdiate class and i felt very comfortable with that class, and was wondering if the appreciation day was going to worth it or not depending on how crowded it gets and i dont want to be in everyones way

i have gone to bartow mx 3 or 4 times since moving to fl and starting to get back into mx, i was there yesterday and they had what they called an intermdiate class and i felt very comfortable with that class, and was wondering if the appreciation day was going to worth it or not depending on how crowded it gets and i dont want to be in everyones way

Considering u like the track,the riding is free that day (if u have a 2011 membership) and there will be free food I'd say yes it will be worth it. . . . Me and my boy will be there.

ill be there, old school yz400f with blue excels, if you cant see it just listen for it lol its loud!

what area do you live in?

I live in sarasota tryin to meet people to ride with down here i just moved down here

Cool, Im in Tampa and ride at barrow usually once or twice a month.