williams motowerx

Any one else having any problems reaching Jesse or getting your parts back? I sent a head cylinder and piston to him a month ago. He said he sent it back two weeks ago and I haven't recieved it. I am afraid that it is lost in the mail but he kept telling my that he would get me a tracking number at first but now won't answer his phone or reply to emails.

Never mind... He just sent me an email with a tracking number... It seems it wasn't his fault, he sent the package in a carb cleaner box before he left town and the USPS refused to ship it when it got to the hub. He didn't know until he got home and is now 2nd day airing it to me which is awesome of him to do.

Edited by psc19933
update

Thanks. I have been tracking him down alot of different ways on this. He charged my cc when he supposedly "shipped" my parts back to me. The combination of the value of the parts and the amount he charged to me cc is alot of money. I even made a twitter account just to try and reach him through twitter.

Trust me, you will get your parts back. Winter is the busy time of the year, everyone in the snow belt area's takes their bikes apart this time of the year and get's stuff done. Just be patient.

I'm sorry maybe I didn't explain well enough. He said he already sent my parts two weeks ago. He also told me he had a tracking number but "I'm not at the shop right now, I will get it to you tomorrow." that is the last I have heard about it. I need to know if USPS lost my parts or what.

I'm sorry maybe I didn't explain well enough. He said he already sent my parts two weeks ago. He also told me he had a tracking number but "I'm not at the shop right now, I will get it to you tomorrow." that is the last I have heard about it. I need to know if USPS lost my parts or what.

I've dealt with this kind of brush off before (not from W.M.) and have to say it does not matter how good someones work is because if they get a rep of telling lies about shipping parts and uncompleted work being stated as finished and in the mail it will only be a matter of time before your clientele will start to dwindle. To be a good business you have to perform just as well at customer service as you do with the skills you're known for.

I've dealt with this kind of brush off before (not from W.M.) and have to say it does not matter how good someones work is because if they get a rep of telling lies about shipping parts and uncompleted work being stated as finished and in the mail it will only be a matter of time before your clientele will start to dwindle. To be a good business you have to perform just as well at customer service as you do with the skills you're known for.

That is exactly my point... I don't understand why though... If he hasn't shipped them I will easily be able to tell when I look at the post mark or tracking number.

That is exactly my point... I don't understand why though... If he hasn't shipped them I will easily be able to tell when I look at the post mark or tracking number.

I would leave a stern messege if you're still being nice. Tell him to either contact you with a tracking number TODAY or reimburse your cc and send your parts back free of charge. If that doesn't work blow up the forums and let everyone else know what kind of business this is. Make sure your very direct with your messege to him.?

Same thing happened to me. It sucks bad. I swore when I got my motor back I was gonna go find him if it wasn't bad ass. Turns out it was... Sucks that I'll still probably never use him again, its the best yz250 I've ever rode. Even everyone I let ride it says its phenomenal. All I can say is that he'll probalby get it back to you, you'll just have to keep hounding him like you shouldn't have too.

I sent him my ECU off my 2012 CRF250 and he would email me if I had any questions, Now that he got it I can't get any response from him. He has had my ECU since 11/17/11 and all he was going to do is remap it. He is the one that sent me an email offering to do it after he read a thread I started. I hope to god I get it back soon. Cant ride a bike without it.

I would leave a stern messege if you're still being nice. Tell him to either contact you with a tracking number TODAY or reimburse your cc and send your parts back free of charge. If that doesn't work blow up the forums and let everyone else know what kind of business this is. Make sure your very direct with your messege to him.?

Believe me he received a stern message on Saturday and today, I told him that tomorrow I was going to do a charge back on my cc if I didn't hear from him today... and of course I didn't hear from him....

Never mind... He just sent me an email with a tracking number... It seems it wasn't his fault, he sent the package in a carb cleaner box before he left town and the USPS refused to ship it when it got to the hub. He didn't know until he got home and is now 2nd day airing it to me which is awesome of him to do.

Edited by psc19933
update.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I sent him my ECU off my 2012 CRF250 and he would email me if I had any questions, Now that he got it I can't get any response from him. He has had my ECU since 11/17/11 and all he was going to do is remap it. He is the one that sent me an email offering to do it after he read a thread I started. I hope to god I get it back soon. Cant ride a bike without it.

Have you heard back from Jesse yet ?

Im still waiting since march this year for my ECU and cylinder head for my 2012 CRF ,can not get in contact with the prick , dont ever plan on riding the latest model bike on race day if you get Jesse to do any working for you .