Sign in to follow this  

Pretty good battle at Cahuilla Creek mx park

Thanks for posting . What a difference the camera angle makes, really shows on that whooped out up hill !!

Yeah, if the first vid was a little higher, it would have been perfect (great vid anyways) The second vid was perfect but the sound of the loose gopro mount drives me nuts! That clicking is very distracting (how the base clicks in, not the actual attachment to the helmet). I had to shim mine to stop making that noise. Both videos were great! Good riding!

Yeah, if the first vid was a little higher, it would have been perfect (great vid anyways) The second vid was perfect but the sound of the loose gopro mount drives me nuts! That clicking is very distracting (how the base clicks in, not the actual attachment to the helmet). I had to shim mine to stop making that noise. Both videos were great! Good riding!

thank you! I can never get the dumb angles right lol, ill get it better next time

That would be cool if you guys could get in each others video's ! :)

I always have the gopro in my group and sometimes it is fun to let my buddy use it so I can get in the video too :lol:

Thank you! i knocked my self out in practice too lol, Such a fun track! If your at glen helen and see me say hi haha