Sign in to follow this  

California Jacked the rangers truck...hungry valley.

something I just saw...idiot's!

Pursuit of stolen park ranger vehicle ends in Sylmar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story posted 2011.11.21 at 11:31 AM PST

A dangerous high-speed pursuit of a stolen park ranger vehicle came to an end in the Sylmar area, creating a traffic backup on the 210 Freeway on Monday.

Authorities say the suspects stole the vehicle from rangers at Hungry Valley State Park, who had made a stop of a reportedly stolen vehicle.

The suspects jumped into the park ranger's vehicle and took off at about 10:30 a.m., leading police on pursuit that traveled from the 5 Freeway to the 14, and then to the 210, where the chase ended just east of Polk Street.

The suspect hit at least two cars during the chase .

The driver, who appeared to be wounded, was taken by paramedics. A female passenger was also taken into custody.

DEVELOPING: We will add more details to this report as they become available.

Story posted 2011.11.21 at 11:31 AM PST

Full Story:

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=8440147

I bet they were up there doing dognuts on thier quads in the camping areas before this all started :lol:

Wow! HAHA... I bet your right about the donuts!

Who the hell would think it was a good idea to steal a rangers truck?

Wow! HAHA... I bet your right about the donuts!

Who the hell would think it was a good idea to steal a rangers truck?

If I were to venture a guess, probably about 90% of the park's visitors:excuseme:

When i watched it on the news today, it was said that the driver called 911 while being chased by police, saying he had been shot, im HOPING thats the case, lol.

When i watched it on the news today, it was said that the driver called 911 while being chased by police, saying he had been shot, im HOPING thats the case, lol.

By the cops or by a Raider fan on a quad?

• Like 1

By the cops or by a Raider fan on a quad?

I like where this thread is going:banana::lol:

I like where this thread is going:banana::lol:

C'mon now, we all know the Niner fans have taken over that persona. We just stab people, they shoot them on that side of the bay!:)

If I were to venture a guess, probably about 90% of the park's visitors:excuseme:

:):lol::banghead: Make it 95% and I'd agree with you..... :lol:

:):lol::banghead: Make it 95% and I'd agree with you..... :lol:

I am an eternal optimist and have love for all humanity. I have to stick with 90%. Just because you ride a quad (shared by 12 others), do donuts in the parking lot, wear white sox pulled up to your Dickies shorts, have a facial tatoo, or sport a wifebeater does not make you a wanna be car thief. Some of the HV faithful are just misunderstood:excuseme:

Just because you ride a quad (shared by 12 others), do donuts in the parking lot, wear white sox pulled up to your Dickies shorts, have a facial tatoo, or sport a wifebeater does not make you a wanna be car thief. Some of the HV faithful are just misunderstood:excuseme:

cholo1-450x336.jpg

I agree . . . just misunderstood.

cholo1-450x336.jpg

I agree . . . just misunderstood.

Even I find that disturbing. A buddy of mine had that photo as his avatar on another board. All in all a good find though:lol: Gotta love the internet:banana:

I do not feel sorry for no park ranger truck being stolen at hungry valley,I know everyone has it's good and bad but some of those guys are freakn ********.

I haven't had an issue with the rangers at Hungry Valley. Granted, I don't do donuts in the staging area. I do wear safety gear and a helmet when riding. have a sparkie, and valid registration. Ride where it's designated in the park. don't steal police cars. and such.

x2...no issues here...some of the young ladies are pretty cute too. Then again I'm not showing up with expired tags, no sparky, or a Raiders Jersey!!!

x2...no issues here...some of the young ladies are pretty cute too. Then again I'm not showing up with expired tags, no sparky, or a Raiders Jersey!!!

But you do show up in your PJs from time to time..:lol::lol::):lol: