Sign in to follow this  

RMZ450 here i come???

May consider the big brother as a future purchase. i know i just got my hands on the 2011 rmz250 and it is absolutely phenomenal, but have been swapping with my buddies 11 rmz450 and the thing is godly!!! it just pulls so well. Not to be fooled my "fast" lap times were only marginally better than on the 250, but i can hold on to the 250 for longer, but the 4 5 0 is really fun. back in the day i used to be terified of them but last couple of weekends i wasn't intimidated at all, in fact i was smiling whenever the power came on. funy thing is my buddy loves the 250!!! maybe we can trade :):lol:

Yes, the engine is very addicting as it's a controlled and linear, 54HP thing of beauty. The racing/testing that went into this bike certainly is evident whenever you ride.

Yes, the engine is very addicting as it's a controlled and linear, 54HP thing of beauty. The racing/testing that went into this bike certainly is evident whenever you ride.

i can attest to that, but im surprised how much they've closed the gap between the 250 and 450, yes they are still heavier, but they aren't nearly as bad to handle then earlier 450's.

i can attest to that, but im surprised how much they've closed the gap between the 250 and 450, yes they are still heavier, but they aren't nearly as bad to handle then earlier 450's.

I am still left to ponder how they hide the weight as it feels about as flickable as any bike I've owned.

mass centralization. its much more important than people would think. a very good example of this is my 2004 crf250 compared to my 2011 rmz250. although the rmz is heavier, it feels so light in motion especially in the air.