Sign in to follow this  

Florida Ocala ride Dec. 20-Jan 2

That time of year agan. Will be spending the holidays in Silver Springs. Looking for someone to ride with. Give me a shout if you can get away to ride. Will ride some of the Ocala National Forest Trails. Probably will try Hard Rock one day.

Don

231-590-1139

I'm sure we can get some people together to ride over the holidays up that way.

I am up for hardrock track can bring the wife and kids.

Were slow but fun LOL.

I am only like 30 min from the track so let me know a few days ahead of time so I can work it in.

I live right near the lake dorr area of Ocala. I usually just ride straight into the trailhead. where are you all planning to camp?

Made it down yesterday. Pick a day time and place. Any day but today, got chores to do....

All I can say is that I've been kidnapped. My criminal-wife of 20-plus years has put me under forced labor painting and re-carpeting three bedrooms. I'm 50 so it's not like I've never done this before but it was unbelievable. The painting was one thing but then I had to move EVERYTHING out of all 3 bedrooms to get the carpet laid.

I thought I had my bases covered when I got her a new Droid Razr phone but then she wanted carpet AND a new Tempurpedic bed!

I'm looking at the 27th at the earliest. I'll keep you posted to let you know if/when.

ENJOY!:bonk: