Sign in to follow this  

carmichaels pro circuit splitfire kx 125

Hello

can any one help me and point me in the direction of some pictures of rc's pro circuit split fire kx 125 he rode in the 1998.1999 season as im trying to build a replica of the bike and cant find any pictures any where, im trying to draw graphics from memory to have made up

i no they were made by either n style or troy lee d's but emails to companies are getting me no where :lol: so any help will be great !!!

cheers

norfe uk

Hey I actually have a 1998 kx 80 with spitfire graphics. If you want, I can take some pics tomorrow and pm them to you. I know it won't be the exact same as the 125, but its a place to start.

how come now days all the graphics are shite,what happened to all the good old WERX graphics kits some were abit cheesy but wel colourfull and looked smart

now its either solitair or monster, the selections proper crap.....lol

how come now days all the graphics are shite,what happened to all the good old WERX graphics kits some were abit cheesy but wel colourfull and looked smart

now its either solitair or monster, the selections proper crap.....lol

No kidding, I want the team chevy graphics from 04 or the kx sr graphics from 05, but am going to have to go custom made. I talked to the guys over at magiksc.com, and they said they can remake the kx sr graphics. From the work Ive seen them do, I would recommend them. But there are probably places in the UK that will do the same, so you wouldn't have to deal with the whole shipping thing. Thats if you want replicas.

If you want the real thing, ebay is about the only place to find them, and as jeekinz said, they won't be cheap.

I think the guy wanted like $400 or something ridiculous like that. I'm sure they didn't sell, keep your eye out.

bikepics-775086-800.jpg

Carmichael2.jpg

Saving these for another build. :lol:

IMG_28401.jpg

That bike is so sick. Imagine the one off factory parts that thing had on it!

I wonder how good the suspension is compared to the stuff we have today?

Killer graphics!

the old school pics bring back some memories, my old next door but 1 nayber used to have one of the old blue & white pro circuit bikes, it had all the factory bits on it, i would of loved to have bought it, altho it was years ago nah...but thanks again for the pics guys