Sign in to follow this  

Clarke tank + Caswell epoxy + tank stickers=

Well I finally wrapped up my replacement tank project. Clarke 4 gallon tank sealed with Caswell epoxy tank sealer and XR's only decals. The tank is nice overall. The tank sealer I used in hopes my decals stay put. It some good stuff but a little expensive. The XR's only tank decals were the ones for the IMS tanks. I trimmed a little off the top and front edge to fit. Not perfect but looks good. Now to wait many months for warm weather in Ohio....

Tankright.jpg

Tankleft.jpg

The tank decals that XR's only produced are very nice and heavy weight material. I used Rapid-Tac application fluid for application. The material is so thick I had trouble squeezing the application fluid out from the decal. The key is taking your time.

I will say I had zero success contacting XR's only through their web site trying to get info or order the tank decals. I ended up calling them on the phone for info and placing my order. Its a pet peeve of mine when people have web sites with contact info yet never respond. I looked at other decals and for the $$$ and style I like the ones I got.

Your tank decals look great, Cal! :) I hope the epoxy works well, and the decals stay put. :lol: Please do keep us updated.

Spud :banghead: