No toil oil on a Twin Air filter

Can I use No Toil oil on a Twin Air filter. I just bought a used bike and want to use the No Toil Oil but was not sure if it can be used on a old twin air filter? Thanks for your help new to the dirt bike world.:lol:

I don't see why not, provided the fiter is clean and free of any oil, NoToil is water based when you use their cleaner and it won't work on any one else's filter oil.

op's concern is a valid one as the red no toil oil will eat the glue of certain filters, like uni's for example. However, I used twin air filters for over a year with no toil with no problems, they are quality filters.

Nice :lol: I was just wondering the same thing, I have a new Twin air filter i got for free but have always used No-Toil air filters so I wasnt sure if it was okay since I alreddy have all the other no-toil products... I guess foam is foam :)

+1 my twin air glue came apart after a few washings with the old no toil.

The majority of my Twin airs will get 20+ cleanings pretty easily, but I have had a couple that literally disintegrated after only a couple washings.

Not really sure what is to blame for that :lol:

I've heard that the No Toil powder cleaner is pretty much just Oxi-Clean and you can use Oxi-Clean as a substitute. Any truth to this? The No Toil cleaner doesn't go far, and I hate having to special order it.

I've heard that the No Toil powder cleaner is pretty much just Oxi-Clean and you can use Oxi-Clean as a substitute. Any truth to this? The No Toil cleaner doesn't go far, and I hate having to special order it.

Oxy Clean is what I use. Wash 'em in the cloths washer on the gentle cycle. They come out spotless clean every time.

Obviously I'm not married, so I can get away with washing my air filters in the washer.:lol:

The new No Toil Green can be used on any filter. The older stuff was not compatible with other filters as it would eat the glue.

Good to know. About five years ago my No-toil ate up my Unis.

Oxy Clean is what I use. Wash 'em in the cloths washer on the gentle cycle. They come out spotless clean every time.

Obviously I'm not married, so I can get away with washing my air filters in the washer.:lol:

I do the same thing but wait until my Wife is out. :)

I've been using No-Toil red and Twin-Air for several years. I have noticed the seams coming unglued after a dozen or so washings. May have something to do with the alcohol in the oil?

I also use Oxy-Clean and it works great!

I've been using No-Toil red and Twin-Air for several years. I have noticed the seams coming unglued after a dozen or so washings. May have something to do with the alcohol in the oil?

I also use Oxy-Clean and it works great!

Very possible. Switch to the Green version, and they will last practically forever.