Sign in to follow this  

YZ450f Pit Rippin'

Hey guys, made another video with some footage I recorded. One of the hill climbs I almost go over backwards, but I save it. Check it out!

Please get gloves, elbow pads, knee pads and moto boots at the least.

Nice riding, looks like fun.

I have steel toes for now. But I couldnt find my gloves, I have some. but couldnt find em! I will get some gear around christmas time. I really do need boots.

Just a friendly reminder, "its not if you'll fall, but when. Prepare/dress for the crash, not for the ride." Good luck:ride:

I read in one of the threads in the past that other safety equipment serves the same purpose. Have any protective equipment from any other sports?

After looking at the damage my safety gear takes after one good fall is scary. I wouldn't ride without my current setup.

u missed a good rie sunday 50 mi of single track we had 8 guys fun ride we may be going this sundayv to

u missed a good rie sunday 50 mi of single track we had 8 guys fun ride we may be going this sundayv to

WOOH! Thats a long ride. My 450 is geared too high for single track, 4 speed tranny. takes alot of riding the clutch. I can do it but id get worn out ahaha. What time do you normally go?

Like I said... gear is expensive. I dont make enough at walmart to get new gear. I did find boots for 90 bucks new on ebay tho. At least I have what i have. I see people without any gear at all, no helmet or anything. Thanks for the link tho! I will buy gear.

I have a set of Thor Quadrant Boots size 12 with about 60% life left in em and an older red Fly chest protector size large.....you want em, pay for me to ship em from New Mexico to Maine and they are yours.

nice!

also,you can find a full set of 2011 gear for about $100 check out bto sports :lol:

Really wheres the link? That sounds awesome!