Unbreakable Levers

Who breaks their levers multiple times a year? I do! I feel that this is a major issue in the design of dirt bikes these days. I am thinking about sending a letter or asking to talk to someone at one of the big dirt bike manufacturers and presenting the idea of having unbreakable levers come stock on the dirt bikes. Makes sense right?

So in order to have an argument i need to take a poll. Let me know what you think? Would you be more prone to buying a dirt bike with unbreakable levers rather than one that does not if they were the same price. Would you even pay a littler more for that bike over another if it came with the unbreakable levers on it?

Feedback is much appreciated.

It wouldnt push me to buy one over the other. I have Cycra pro bend hand guards so its a non issue for me. If I didnt have the hand guards I would keep the lever perches a little loose so they spin on the bars before the lever breaks.

Didnt KTMs do this for a couple of years?

KTM had notches grovved about half way along the levers, it created a weak point along the lever.

If you were to fall and put enough pressure on them they would snap at the grove, leaving just enough for you to still work the brake and clutch.

Quite ingenious and cheap on KTMs behalf?

KTM had notches grovved about half way along the levers, it created a weak point along the lever.

If you were to fall and put enough pressure on them they would snap at the grove, leaving just enough for you to still work the brake and clutch.

This seems like a great idea and I would definitely be more inclined to buy a dirt bike that has the unbreakable levers. It would save me much time and hassle. With these levers a could breath easy knowing that i won't be stuck out in the woods with broken levers.