My first "crash" on my drz...

It was pretty slow and in a parking lot so it wasn't a real crash but it still sucks. so im leaving class and was already not happy about being there and i decided i was going to cut off some cars so i went around them then went to make another turn and stop and my back tire caught some dirt and slid out and i think i tapped the front brake and that was it. At least nothing on my bike broke. cut my hand again and Ripped another jacket though. The worst part is being embarrassed. In front of like 3 cars. I doubt they know how easy it is to slip on dirt when they all drive cars. man i feel dumb. Anyone else done anything like that? and to think, i almost wore my gopro today. no specific reason. i just wanted to. hahah

Had my first crash on my first off pavement trip, still with the temp lic on. A week after bringing it home last month. Coming back down a long switchback filled, mushy Forest Service road. Think I got distracted by the scenery for a second too long. Found myself going into a fairly gentle corner way to fast, locked the back wheel and slid off the road into a calf deep bushy ditch. I think the front wheel bit in and I flat fell over. No harm done but a small nick in the lower fork slider...and a little ego bruise.? I said what the hey? It is the first bike in too many years without. Probably did me some good.?

snip.... i decided i was going to cut off some cars so i went around them then went to make another turn and stop and my back tire caught some dirt and slid out and i think i tapped the front brake and that was it.....snip...man i feel dumb. Anyone else done anything like that? ...snip

We've all done stupid things.

The real question is: What can you do to see that it never happens again??

I knew the answer when it was my turn....and now....I bet you do too!!?