Sign in to follow this  

Oregon I Don't Know What She Said, but.....

Video was pulled, what'd it say?

Was a Russian news lady flipping off the president of the united states and for some reason some people found that funny.

Well, she'll be shoveling tailings down at the mine, now. There were a few other news -anchor-giving-the-finger videos on the same youtube page as hers, wouldn't be surprised if they were about politicians, too.

Was a Russian news lady flipping off the president of the united states and for some reason some people found that funny.

Ride,

Thanks for your post here. :lol: After thinking about your post, & this thread for awhile, I realized I've meade a HUGE mistake here by starting this thread. I wish I'd thought more about it BEFOREHAND, and not posted at all....

What made me say this is two things. First, I'm a believer in Christ. For that reason, I should not find humor in the degrading/disrespect of others. I screwed up major big-time in that area. This is pretty much one of the "biggies" of Christianity. Mark, chapter 12, verses 28-33 sum that up nicely.

Secondly, it is indeed a "respect" thing. While I definitely DO NOT like Mr. Obama as a president, I have to show him the same respect I'd want him to show to me (see above...). I also don't wanna be guilty of a double standard kinda deal. I thought it was pretty crappy of NBC/Jimmy Fallon to have their band play "Lyin' Ass Bitch", or whatever that "song" is, when Michelle Bachman was introduced. No one needs to be disrespected like that, and that's pretty much what I'm guilty of doing here.

I hope y'all will forgive me for this whole ugly deal I've created here.

Jimmie

Ride,

Thanks for your post here. :lol: After thinking about your post, & this thread for awhile, I realized I've meade a HUGE mistake here by starting this thread. I wish I'd thought more about it BEFOREHAND, and not posted at all....

What made me say this is two things. First, I'm a believer in Christ. For that reason, I should not find humor in the degrading/disrespect of others. I screwed up major big-time in that area. This is pretty much one of the "biggies" of Christianity. Mark, chapter 12, verses 28-33 sum that up nicely.

Secondly, it is indeed a "respect" thing. While I definitely DO NOT like Mr. Obama as a president, I have to show him the same respect I'd want him to show to me (see above...). I also don't wanna be guilty of a double standard kinda deal. I thought it was pretty crappy of NBC/Jimmy Fallon to have their band play "Lyin' Ass Bitch", or whatever that "song" is, when Michelle Bachman was introduced. No one needs to be disrespected like that, and that's pretty much what I'm guilty of doing here.

Jimmie

Jimmie, you are a class dude, no need to apologize...

I found it funny, and harmless. Definitely made me raise a brow and wonder. Heard she got canned. I wonder what the history is on that...or was it just a random thing? Nobody would care if it was Rozanne, Rozanna-Danna on SNL.

Life is a long time to sweat the petty things. Why does anybody care what a tv reporter says anyway? If it was a high ranking political official it would be different in my eyes.

A guy I work with is originally from Russia and said that she was talking about some anti missile station that the US was wanting to put somewhere in Europe and Russia is against it or something to that effect.

That is a common problem,, guys wanting to place their missile somewhere;) I think she could use a little missile placement.

Joe........

That is a common problem,, guys wanting to place their missile somewhere;) I think she could use a little missile placement.

Joe........

Hard to report with a missile in your mouth...just sayin! :lol:

I guess it was funny on same the same level as hollywood making a movie about the assasination of George W Bush?

I guess it was funny on same the same level as hollywood making a movie about the assasination of George W Bush?

Correct, neither is funny. Respect seems to be a lost art and we are the products of that.

Ride,

Jimmie

Not a problem.