Sign in to follow this  

Have you replaced your KTM seat?

I ride an '08 250 XCF-W and the seat is like a piece of wood. Not a soft wood like pine, but hard like mahogony.

Could you sound off if you have replaced your seat and you could recommend the replacement? I see many out there.

I have the EE soft on my 250xc and its a lot better than the stock. I have the Power Parts SXS seat on my 450sxf and it a bit more comfortable. I prefer the EE seat on the XC as it allows me to move around more. The SXS seat is ribbed and it will hold you in place better than the EE...

I ended up going with the EE seat, standard soft. This weekend or next will be the first ride on the new seat. Thank you all for your responses.

I see the Hard Parts seat with the grip sections in back but I want to find the Selle Velle Dala Dali Lama seat that Short raced with.

I've got an '08 SXF and the seat is way too soft and I've actually been looking for a hard one. If you are wanting to sell or trade it shoot me a PM...

Edited by Float

my stock 11 350sxf seat was mush. tried an acerbis. thing was so hard it was magnetic. put on a ktm hard parts seat. nice. a little firm but should break in nice