Josh Grant at Jeff Ward Racing - Video

I say Grant has a season-ending injury by the halfway point of the SX season. Injury-free season and Josh Grant just don't go hand in hand.

One more season-ending injury, and it's also probably a carreer-ending injury. He's been very fragile but one of the few riders to win a 450sx in recent history.

I don't know why some guys can't understand that when you see someone make an agressive move on another rider it is payback , and these guys have been racing each other for alot of years so who know's who made the first move and or if it was even intentional , get over it ...... JG is one of the fastest guy's out there if you like it or not

Yes DH, we all acknowledge his speed.... Just as most realise that he is punk who many enjoy seeing slide down the moto foodchain...

I have to agree with DEMI on this one DH. Grant has tried to portray himself with this bad boy MM image forever and now that he has had a nice big dose of humble pie with all of his injuries & set backs, many (myself included) feel like karma is paying him a visit to give back what he liked to dish out in the past. I don't wish any bodily harm or hard crashes on JG but if he goes down in a ball of flames then I feel he brought it upon himself.

Wants to be "the bad dude" and have his son grow up to think his dad "was a bad ass". Immature, douchebag, MM wannabee.? He and Deegan should have a contest between them to see which one can talk the toughest! ?

Podium guy every week? Has Ward been watching any racing the last couple years?

Please.

ok , I see , its ok for Hanna & and others to have a rep for being a bad ass , but to say you want your son to think you were a bad ass when you were a pro rider makes him a punk ....... ? I can understand the thought of history repeating it self and him getting hurt part because I think history is going to repeat it self with some other riders too?

Wants to be "the bad dude" and have his son grow up to think his dad "was a bad ass". Immature, douchebag, MM wannabee.? He and Deegan should have a contest between them to see which one can talk the toughest! ?

Podium guy every week? Has Ward been watching any racing the last couple years?

Please.

sounds like you just dont like the MM lifestyle , it's not my style either but some of the MM guys are bad ass , did you catch the Deegan /Mira boxing match ?

sounds like you just dont like the MM lifestyle , it's not my style either but some of the MM guys are bad ass , did you catch the Deegan /Mira boxing match ?

Not a huge fan of the "Mulisha", nope. I didn't catch the match. I'd like to, though. I just don't care for Grant's attitude. I watched the video hoping to see something I liked. I can't get past his smirky way of presenting himself. He is a punk, imho. I try to appreciate people for what they are. I just struggle with him. Maybe I'm old.

My comments on his podium hopes stand. He's fast, but not that fast. He's inconsistent, injury prone and in the twilight of his career. Soon he'll go buh-bye!

Did I say I like Hannah?

In the end, the pro's are all young kids and I try not to be judgmental. I rarely post on here, but sometimes my own attitude gets the best of me!?

Yes DH, we all acknowledge his speed.... Just as most realise that he is punk who many enjoy seeing slide down the moto foodchain...

I think you could put a few riders out there into that catagory, not just JG.

I think he is in for a stella year. Good to see Wardy puting back into the sport. He was always my idol:thumbsup:

I agree with you Fitzy... the thing about JG is that he has had prime time and solidified his image with most. Time will tell however and if he can stay injury free and let results speak, then maybe people will change there opinions.