Sign in to follow this  

Need a new treadmill

My old one has ran it's last mile. I'd like to pick up a good deal from CL on something used. Any recommendations. I could care less about the pre-programmed stuff, I run what I want to run, but I would like something that is pretty quite, and maybe has some built in heartrate monitor stuff.

Take a look over at runners world, I bought one years ago they liked. It's still going, Pacemaster was the manufacture. I don't know if they are still as good or not.

We have a Pro Form in our gym, bought it about 7 years ago new for a decent price from a local sports store here in Greenville, SC.

It has MANY miles on it and still works great.

I would recommend any one you get to have the "speed" setting as well as the ability to change your incline from 0-10.

I am not much for the pre-programmed settings either, just want the ability to adjust both the speed as well as incline.

I would check Craigslist as well as e bay for deals before buying new.

Good luck and let us know what you end up getting!

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Jason

I have a Life Fitness treadmill and I really like it. I agree that Runner's World is a great place to look. Also, sometimes you can find stuff on Ebay that is local if that helps.