What bike form 2007 is the best?

hi im 15 years old and 5'8 and weigh like 170lbs. I am transitioning from a 125cc to a 250cc. which is the best bike from 2007??? kx250f, yz250f, crf250r, rmz250????? He is buying me a used bike due to the fact we dont wanna spend 7,000 on a new bike. And we have seen 2007 bikes but dont know which one is best. I have read and heard that the kawasaki is the best 2007 bike. It was the best in 2007. DOnt know if thats true but well plz help me out. THANKS IN ADVANCED TO EVERYONE.i AM going to use it for motocross by the way.plz HELP THE FUTURE OF MOTOCROSS!! ??

Six to one half dozen the other. All of the Jap MX bikes really seem to mirror each other. What color do you like the best? LOL, but really. Get the cleanest nicest bike you can within your price range. Set up suspension, put fresh tires on it and Ride till your arms fall off.

I would consider a yamaha since they seem the most reliable. Look at the bike very closely when you buy it. Make sure the bike hasnt been trashed, dont think just because they put new plastics and sweet graphics that it was taken care of. Turn it on and when you do make sure they didnt turn it on prior to your visit. Listen to the engine, look at the air filter, if he has other bikes see what the condition of they are to see if the bike your looking at looks like those or if those are all trashed.