Sign in to follow this  

KTM assistant ipad iphone app

I would have posted this in the KTM forums but I would had to spread it in all the KTM forums, if it has to be moved no problem.

I just dropped 99 cents for an ipad app called KTM assistant, for 99 cents it comes in handy, it starts off by selecting your bikes (1996-2012), it keeps a log of time and date or air filter cleaning and oil changes, you can also use milage or engine hours, you have a parts "needed" page (they call it an order page, there is no dealer affiliated, just a page you log parts needed), the app also dowloads a full parts list for your selected bike, so you can find what you need and get the part number, the app has a few other things involved here, but if you work on your own bike and have a ipad or iphone, I think you will find this little app useful, its not a full blowen maintanence data base, but its a cool little app that keeps track of things and helps you find and identify the parts your looking for, sure you can write stuff on paper and stuff like that, but for 99 cents its a real decent little tool, you can setup a data base for as many and different KTM bikes from 1996 to 2012 as you want, I found a youtube clip, here is the link but it does not show its full potetial.

The app is universal, so the ipad install covers the whole page, facebook also has info on this, link included

http://www.facebook.com/pages/KTM-Assistant/293017880715652?sk=wall&filter=12