Interesting info on Cycle Sports

We all saw it coming long ago…

http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20111122/NEWS/111220316/DA-investigating-Cycle-Sports-motorsports-shop

I went into cycle sports of Salem a few months ago looking for some Yamabond and no one knew what I was talking about. So I asked them how long before this $hit hole is going to close, and they said they were doing great. So I just laughed and walked out. Last month I stop by to see if they have and roll off refills while I was in the neighborhood. I walk in the open door and the place is empty and there is no one around, then I think its about time haha.

Is this the same store where a TT member went in to get some jets for a carb and the said they didnt have them? And after he turned and walked out, could hear a co worker reply "we have plenty" and the other employee replied "you think I'm going to look through those for just a $5 sale? If so, good, its about time. I emailed the owner about his horrible employees and how they where crippling sales. No reply.

Same owners, different store. The jets disaster happened at their Eugene store, which is on life-support now. I'm guessing it won't be long before they close the doors on it as well.

Bob's had big lay off a few months back, KTM of Gresham is on life support after the prior owner ( and one of the most decent guys I know ) unfortunatly

went under, the Honda dealer next door, etc... The Motorcycle business is in big trouble. In fact, the entire economy is in the toilet. But never fear , :moon:Obama will fix everything !!?

Bob's had big lay off a few months back, KTM of Gresham is on life support after the prior owner ( and one of the most decent guys I know ) unfortunatly

went under, the Honda dealer next door, etc... The Motorcycle business is in big trouble. In fact, the entire economy is in the toilet. But never fear , :moon:Obama will fix everything !! ?

The owner borrows and doesn't pay, evades taxes, has lousy customer service, lazy employees and some how it is the President's fault that he's going under??

The owner borrows and doesn't pay, evades taxes, has lousy customer service, lazy employees and some how it is the President's fault that he's going under??

Sure ... when Bush was in, the Dems blammed him for all the worlds ills... going back to the dawn of civilization. Thought I would return the favor...

But mainly - its a joke .. lighten up.

Bill's Husky just expanded their shop this year. Maybe the other shops should take notes from Bill on how to run a successful motorcycle business?

Exactly. Small businesses all operate under the same rules. What happens at the state or federal levels has little to do about whether you do a good job of managing expenses and retaining customers.

went under, the Honda dealer next door, etc... The Motorcycle business is in big trouble. In fact, the entire economy is in the toilet. But never fear ,?Obama will fix everything !! ?

Actually, that is the problem. But he can fix it in 2012.

are you guys serious!?! Not one friggin' thread can make it 15 posts without somebody making it political. damn it's getting old!

we exceeded your expectations as Mud called it Obamas fault in post 5 then the usuals piled on as... usual. yes getting very old.