Sign in to follow this  

How much for a KDX200?

How much do you think I can get for my KDX200? It is a 2000 model that has been all rebuilt from ground up including botoom/top ends, all the RB mods (cylinder head is set up for race fuel) a 2001 KX125 front end and stock shock set up by LTR Racing, EFM auto clutch, IRC trials tire, Scotts steering stabalizer. Was thinking of getting a brand new bike next year?

Little Jeff

I'll agree with 1300 to 1500. Probably better to take it back to stock as much as you have the stock parts for, and sell your aftermarket bits seperately. Unfortunately your mods don't add a lot of value when included with the bike. The fact that the head is cut for race fuel is an instant turn off for me as well, especially on a trail bike.

Yeah, sadly mods don't bring much, if any, more on resale price. When I sell mine, I'll put it back to stock (except for the RB mods, can't change them back), get $1300-$1500 out of it, and Ebay all the parts. Bout the only way to get any real % of your $$ back.

Thanks for the input guys. May just keep it to and get a 3rd bike to play with. SS109, the EFM auto clutch is the ticket for sure. One thing though, with the EFM auto clutch, you lose the clutch lever so no clutch override.

Little Jeff