KTM Swing Arm Pivot Bearings Help!!!!

I guess when i bought the bike it was missing something already, I punched out the bearings today and I think I'm missing part #42 off of the fiche. It a "stop disk" I don't know but it says there is one on each side of the bearing has 4 overall and I only pulled out 1 during dis-assembly so I guess that threw of my alignment. I'm gonna put new bearings and everything for peace of mind and have the KTM Dealer Install for me. I think the outer spacers that like sit on the internal shaft were flush with the swingarm so something was definitely missing. I'll take pics of what I took out ans see if you guys recognize anything. thanks abunch

You're already that far into it...might as well save the cash and do it yourself.

yah, what he said, you pulled it apart, you can put it together, just use one of the exploded views available from Munns website or lots of other places. Not hard, just be deliberate, use the diagram - I bet the quality of your work will exceed that of the standard run of the mill dealer mechanic who is getting paid by the job!

yeah, it's not a hard job at all, just take your time. make sure everything is clean and ready to accept the bearings. pack the bearings good with grease, and also behind the seals once they go in.

On my 05, everything fit so snug I didn't have to shim it.

I actually read that thread yesterday when trying to find answers before i posted this one lol That is insane how that looks. Im lucky mine isnt like that but hopefully a new setup will fix my woes. Where are you located at in NC Gmoss? I'm in Mooresville just North of Charlotte.