Sign in to follow this  

$49.00 dollar boots at Rocky Mountain

Those are some good deals, I have helmet,socks&gloves,and a D756 on the way. I coulda used the gearbag but were gone, for $10 Im sure they went fast.

Just did almost the same thing - $25 D756, $30 pants, $3 gloves (x2), $15 jersey, a couple of $10 brake pads, and a can of chain lube to cross the free shipping threshold. I have no self control...

JayC

Bought a tire...All I could get was a 100/90-19 which is probably too small for my 250. But maybe my brother just got his 125 a nice christmas gift.

Don't buy the 49.99 maverick boots, they just fall apart! Really poorly made boots.

I have a pair of Fly Viper boots. Not great but not horrible. Got 'em for about the same price. You can't even buy basic shoes for $50. If they last half a season - then all right. :lol:

I have a pair of Fly Viper boots. Not great but not horrible. Got 'em for about the same price. You can't even buy basic shoes for $50. If they last half a season - then all right. :lol:

I paid 100 for mine. I had the previous version which I just outgrew, they are still sitting in my shed, in good shape.

Sucks! The UPS truck dropped off my RMC order the day before the email flyer was sent to me. Normal though!

anyone have any pros/cons they would like to share about the $50 maverick boots?

MC superstore has more reviews of that product compared to the RM site. Based on my Fly Viper's.... they're FAR far better than O'Neil Element which I wouldn't pay $5 for.

sounds like the people giving bad reviews are the ones who totally abuse their gear...I think they'll be good since I've lasted the whole season with a pair of ARC Coronas with nothing breaking

100/90-19 which is probably too small for my 250
you should be fine i have run 450's with the same size.