Sign in to follow this  

another valve question.....

im not sure what kind of valves to get for my 06 crf250r i want a long lasting valve. i dont race so i dont plan on getting a new cam or anything just want a reliable bike. what kind should i get? was kind of looking at the kibblewhite black diamond valves are they good? also what spring kit should i get?

KW black diamond steel valves are definitely the way to go if you want long lasting and more reliable.. You will also need to get the KW spring kit for it. You will be happy for them.. Just remember that you will still need to keep up with the clearance consistently like all 4 stroke valves.

get the kw ss valves..my bike had 60+ race only hours and alot of revlimiter and the valves never moved the hole time..i had to replace all four valves because my timing chain broke and bent all four but if that wouldnt have happened i would still be running the same valves...when you order them order the whole kibble wyat valve kit. and you will have to have valve seats cut for the new valves.

where can i get the whole kit? all i can find is a intake conversion and the testimonials on their website just say to use oem exhaust valves?