Tire changes

Hello, i need help knowing when to change my bikes tires. I have a set now that are a brand known for being long lasting but what are the signs that they're past their best. To me they look like they've still got a lot of use left in them yet but i've had them on for about 2 months. So yeah my question is from looking at them how do you tell that they need changing. Thanks.?

When you can't make it up stuff you used to be able to, or lose control when you used to have it. Some tires work well until the tread is low than others, and in dry conditions you can usually get away with more wear on a tire than in the wet.

Usually I find that a tire with half its tread depth gone is junk; some guys change out when the knobs get rounded, some guys run them completely bald. You can see why this is a bit of a judgement call.

I run Michelins that last for every...but I usually change them when they are is a lot rounding ( A lot) and cracking in the knob. Usually it so gradual I don't realize how bad they are until I put a new set on....then I am amazed at how much better they are!