Sign in to follow this  

What do you guys wear riding your pit?

I got Fly riding shorts,Axo Slammers,Lizard knee/shin gaurds,O'Neil Series 5 helmet,Mechanix gloves and an O'Neil 3/4 jersey on the way.And some oldschool Rector elbow pads.

Was wearing Airwalks or whatever I was wearing that day,but we ride some rocky stuff so boots were a must.

Not trying to be fancy,everything was bought closeout.Hey I'm 42,the ole body cant handle these things like a 16yr old.:lol:

I hate to admit it, but I usually don't wear as much gear when on pitbike. I'm old (44) and not as flexable so I wear my Thor 50/50 boots instead of fullsize boots. A lot of times I leave off my chest protector and knee/shin guards as well.

I'm not quite as old you old timers (30) and I wear more... Full mx gear including; Full length pant, jersey, full size Alpinestars, helmet, gogs, leatt, knee braces, everything except my chest protector (guess I should start wearing that too) But I'm also riding a full mod CRF70. If I were on a stock crf50 I'd probably just wear a helmet and my thickest pair of gitch

I'm 48 - I wear skate elbow and knee pads a bell helmet along with high top vans. I free ride mostly in the mojave desert and hit some mild jumps. Your never to old to ride your mini.