Sign in to follow this  

2012 KTM250xc - Woods Weapon !

Hello ThumperTalk,

I just purchased a new 2012 KTM 250xc from Paul at County Cycle in New Richmond, Wisconsin.

This bike is considered a County Cycle WOODS WEAPON.

http://www.countycycleatv.com

The new KTM250xc is awesome. (see photo's below).

Paul made the entire transaction and experience fantastic.

The level of customer service from Paul was the best I’ve experienced anywhere.

Being a software engineer, I ask a lot of questions to make sure I know what I’m getting. Paul had all the answers and provided great insight into what works for this particular bike.

It’s literally ready to race w/ a slew of high quality components.

Paul set this bike up himself and treated it as his very own.

Paul went beyond the call of duty and did things like greasing the linkage, swingarm, headset himself just to confirm there was a enough grease from the factory. Then he preset my suspension and added some extra goodies that I didn’t even ask for.

Here’s the list of stuff that County Cycle installed:

Custom Wheels – black Kite hubs and black rims with orange nipples

New Michellin S12XC front and rear tires with medium duty tubes

Bullet Proof Orange Radiator Guards with KTM engraving

Clutch case guard

Enduro Engineering Skid Plate

DirtTricks Rotors (front and rear)

IronMan Sprockets (front and rear)

Fork Bleeders

Ignition High/Low Map Switch

Battery Dongle

Stiffer rear spring

Hydraulic Clutch Guard

Upgraded air box seal

Upgraded 250 SXS head and matching plug

Full v4 GPR stabilizer and mounting system

Rear disk guard

FMF Gnarly pipe

FMF Q silencer

Carbon Fiber pipe guard

Hour meter

Paul worked out a great deal for me trading in my 09 KTM300xcw for the brand new 2012 KTM250xc.

His pricing was very competitive and with all the extras he worked out a great deal that was very hard to pass up.

Paul also offered me very affordable shipping.

If you are thinking about buying a bike from an internet dealer - or a ThumperTalk dealer, consider contacting Paul at County Cycle.

(612) 558-6807

countycycleatv@frontiernet.net

Thanks Paul and County Cycle!!!!

Many Photo's below.

229.jpg

232.jpg

194.jpg

195.jpg

196.jpg

197.jpg

198.jpg

199.jpg

201.jpg

202.jpg

203.jpg

204.jpg

206.jpg

207.jpg

209.jpg

215.jpg

221.jpg

223.jpg

225.jpg

235.jpg

Beautiful bike......and all decked with all the goodies!!!Now go get it nice and dirty!!! Braap..Braap!!!

geesh, nice bike... can i have all the stock stuff you pulled off for my well-ridden '11 xc250? I'll gladly pay for shipping to Hawaii!

Awesome bike! I'm surprised you went the trade-in route with your 300, those things sell for ridiculous amounts in a day or two on the forums that I watch.

Love the black rims, that's the way they are supposed to look! :lol:

Now do something about that throttle cable.

Badass bike. I hope to switch to a XC or XCW one day. And that throttle cable. :lol: Watch out for those low hanging limbs:ride: Thats not the first bike I've seen that way. I bought a 06 WR and it had the throttle cables at the bottom. Sweet bike though.

There's a hi/lo map switch for the ignition curve. when you want to rip but it on high. when you want a more smoother power curve put it on low.

If i don't like the GPR cable guide then a longer motion pro throttle cable will be next.

Do yourself a favor and get the Motion Pro Cable 10-300. It is longer which allows it to be run in front of the triple trees and behind the number plate and most important you cannot pull it and go WFO!

The stock KTM cable can kill you if you catch it on something. Go out and pull on it while it is running and you will see what people mean. Just be ready on the kill switch. The Motion Pro cable is crimped on both ends so this cannot happen. Some people safety wire the stock cable, but do one or the other. It is $30 well spent.

Beautiful Bike!!

Wanted a bike that would spin up quicker and feel a little lighter in the trails. This bike achieved that goal nicely. Still has plenty of torque down low to crawl around. Was looking for something between a KTM300 and a YZ250. This 250XC fits that middle ground perfectly.