Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Reedy broke a bone?

From twitter,

racerxonline Racer X

Reed tells us he hurt his foot and thumb in a 1st turn crash in Genoa (which he won!)

racerxonline Racer X

Reed tried testing this week but realized he needed x-rays. Says it's not too bad, hopes to ride next week when swelling goes down

I reckon he should be right......................HE BETTER BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE OUT..even if he returns, he won't be effective..

HE OUT..even if he returns, he won't be effective..

LOL......seriously?

And before any of you "experts" start telling me he has EFI, EFI secretly has a pilot jet that requires changing for any problem one might enounter while messign with Dirt Bikes.

• Like 1

And before any of you "experts" start telling me he has EFI, EFI secretly has a pilot jet that requires changing for any problem one might enounter while messign with Dirt Bikes.

:):lol:

never said he was out, just broke a bone in his foot. there was an extremist on here that said he was out and even if he wasn't he wouldn't be effective. I'm with towelie on this one, but he is talking about the wrong thing.... reed needs to change HIS pilot jet not the bikes!

never said he was out, just broke a bone in his foot. there was an extremist on here that said he was out and even if he wasn't he wouldn't be effective. I'm with towelie on this one, but he is talking about the wrong thing.... reed needs to change HIS pilot jet not the bikes!

Whoa, I would never talk poorly about Sir Reed, sir!

I broke a bone on the top of my foot that connects to big toe midway on the foot, took almost two years for it not to hurt when walking, I could ride, but it hurt BAD anytime I put my foot down. Reed is ten times the man James Stewart of myself are so I am sure he will be fine. I was just saying, Reeds pilot is fine.

And the drama continues.....

At least he's going in with a good excuse instead of having to make one up after the season starts.

Whoa, I would never talk poorly about Sir Reed, sir!

I broke a bone on the top of my foot that connects to big toe midway on the foot, took almost two years for it not to hurt when walking, I could ride, but it hurt BAD anytime I put my foot down. Reed is ten times the man James Stewart of myself are so I am sure he will be fine. I was just saying, Reeds pilot is fine.

:lol::lol::):lol::banghead:

Now THAT was funny !!

And the drama continues.....

At least he's going in with a good excuse instead of having to make one up after the season starts.

why would he need to be making excuses / he hasn't made any claims to take the title that I know of :lol:

:):lol::banghead::lol::cheers:

Now THAT was funny !!

I know that was funny ........... it should have been 11 :lol: ......... now you know that is funny don't ya Jim ?