SuperMoto Videos ;)

Turn in later on turn one and hug it tighter and you'll be set up better for turn 2 :awww: .

Thanks :bonk: BTW... I was told the same thing about turn 1 and well.... that extra 50 ft is hard to get my mind wrapped around :banana:

Its a lot of fun, and the only SM track ive ridden on:ride: I just picked this up so i will be doing some more track days/racing next year.

390658_10151030683685613_543015612_21903156_1067789288_n.jpg

Your PGP vids look like a lot of fun!

Very cool ? be careful as DRZ SM's are the gateway drug to KTM's hehe :busted:

Thanks :bonk: BTW... I was told the same thing about turn 1 and well.... that extra 50 ft is hard to get my mind wrapped around :banana:

Very cool ? be careful as DRZ SM's are the gateway drug to KTM's hehe :busted:

my videos were of my drz s in SM trim but the yellow bike is an 07 rmz450. Ive past the gate and hopped the fence already :awww::bonk:

my videos were of my drz s in SM trim but the yellow bike is an 07 rmz450. Ive past the gate and hopped the fence already :awww::bonk:

So which do you like better???? you know I just had to ask hehe :busted:

Haha...

I just bought a KTM 625 SMC last night to replace my DRZ!

HAHA... I bought this KTM450SMR to replace my DRZ on the track ?

But i think I am now going to look for a 625 for the street :bonk: Now that I am moving up in bike power :banana:

So which do you like better???? you know I just had to ask hehe :bonk:

I just picked up the rmz and its cold so i havent been to the track with it yet. There is a race in FL in Jan but i dont think ill be able to make it:) With the RMZ being a good 80lbs lighter and at least 15-20hp more than my drz is currently im sure i will love it. Oh and slicks vs DOTs should help.

I just picked up the rmz and its cold so i havent been to the track with it yet. There is a race in FL in Jan but i dont think ill be able to make it:) With the RMZ being a good 80lbs lighter and at least 15-20hp more than my drz is currently im sure i will love it. Oh and slicks vs DOTs should help.

I so agree :bonk: My KTM is 80lbs lighter, 15 more hp and is race ready ? 16.5 front wheel, shortened swing arm, cut sub frame, off set triples, head work and the crank has been balanced :busted: soooo smoooooth hehe. I am still getting used to the bike and just picked up a second set of wheels to keep some rains on and run practice tires on :banana:

To bad you're not out here :awww:

I so agree :bonk: My KTM is 80lbs lighter, 15 more hp and is race ready ? 16.5 front wheel, shortened swing arm, cut sub frame, off set triples, head work and the crank has been balanced :awww: soooo smoooooth hehe. I am still getting used to the bike and just picked up a second set of wheels to keep some rains on and run practice tires on :banana:

To bad you're not out here?

You for got to mention "Bad Ass Grannie" in the specs...:busted::bonk:

I so agree :bonk: My KTM is 80lbs lighter, 15 more hp and is race ready ? 16.5 front wheel, shortened swing arm, cut sub frame, off set triples, head work and the crank has been balanced :busted: soooo smoooooth hehe. I am still getting used to the bike and just picked up a second set of wheels to keep some rains on and run practice tires on :banana:

To bad you're not out here :awww:

nice! This thing had a bunch of stuff on it including a slipper clutch! It has pro taper triples but they arent offset any. Once I ride the bike ill get a feel for what has to change. Too bad its soooo cold. I know your track day was run in the cold and ive run them where the track had ice the night before, but its just not as fun:bonk:

nice! This thing had a bunch of stuff on it including a slipper clutch! It has pro taper triples but they arent offset any. Once I ride the bike ill get a feel for what has to change. Too bad its soooo cold. I know your track day was run in the cold and ive run them where the track had ice the night before, but its just not as fun:bonk:

Oh same here... hell.. we have even raced in Snow flurries hehe :bonk: Yeah.. mine has the Slipper clutch as well and it makes it soooo nice :banana:

Here's one of mine from 2011, didn't do very well aside from my wicked start:

Looks like fun... The corners look like it would be easy to blast those damned SportBikes :busted:

Same story with my Beta. 245lbs dry. 17's, Great handling.

?

Same story with my Beta. 245lbs dry. 17's, Great handling.

from all the specs i can find on my rmz it looks like 220lbs dry and stock was 59hp at the crank:banana: My drz in track trim was still just under 300lbs wet and i think i got close to 45hp at the wheel:bonk: For the price of the mods i put into the drz i bought the rmz, what was i thinking :bonk:?

from all the specs i can find on my rmz it looks like 220lbs dry and stock was 59hp at the crank:banana: My drz in track trim was still just under 300lbs wet and i think i got close to 45hp at the wheel:bonk: For the price of the mods i put into the drz i bought the rmz, what was i thinking :bonk:?

Yeah... I think the RMZ would make a better supermoto. The DRZ is 295lbs stock, and not as powerful of engine. In track form, they do really open up though, and they have a good, low seat height. Suggestion: Find a CR500 engine :banana:.

http://www.bestbeginnermotorcycles.com/suzuki-drz-400-sm-review

You for got to mention "Bad Ass Grannie" in the specs...:banana::D

Well.......... damn........ never thought of this one hehe :awww:..... TY CraigOoooOOOoooooooOOOo for the self esteem lift?

from all the specs i can find on my rmz it looks like 220lbs dry and stock was 59hp at the crank:banana: My drz in track trim was still just under 300lbs wet and i think i got close to 45hp at the wheel:bonk: For the price of the mods i put into the drz i bought the rmz, what was i thinking ?:bonk:

59 or 49 stock ??? just asking cause mine has had work and is only 56/57 :bonk:

Cause if thats the case I need to do a lot more work so I can keep up with you ?...... hell... and it's 20 lbs lighter than mine..... looks like it's diet time hehe :busted:

Well.......... damn........ never thought of this one hehe :busted:..... TY CraigOoooOOOoooooooOOOo for the self esteem lift :awww:

59 or 49 stock ??? just asking cause mine has had work and is only 56/57 :bonk:

Cause if thats the case I need to do a lot more work so I can keep up with you :bonk:...... hell... and it's 20 lbs lighter than mine..... looks like it's diet time hehe :banana:

Suzuki listed it as 58.5hp which im sure was at the crank. Ive seen it listed as high as 61hp. I would say mine is probably 55-58hp at the wheel. 221lbs dry. in 08 they went to a 5speed tranny and FI which took it up to almost 250lbs. Ill keep my fcr40 and they can have the extra gear and 30lbs ?