Hey DonO!!!!!

Jason,

You poor young man!!!!?:lol:

You don't know the good stuff from the bad do you?

I only go for the Cheerwine in the glass bottle (made with real sugar not the HFCS, it taste totally different). I actually got some from the Cracker Barrels in the Atlanta areas as the Cheerwine finder lead me to stores that didn't have the bottles just cans and 2 L.

There are places in TAMPA that supposedly have the bottles but that's 2 hrs away for me. YOU WOULD THINK THOSE TAMPA GUY"S WOULD HELP ME OUT UH!!!!!

Don:thumbsup:

(still jonesin' for a Cheerwine KK doughnut)

btw, the frist time I met Rob's kid (Kent) he's drinking a can of that RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!! The nerve of these youngin's nowadays!!

Moto T,

Uh I did stop at a Wall Mart, Publix, and Kroger (all of which somebody in GA said they carried the dam bottles and they only stocked either the can, 2 L or had none at all)!!!!!

Maybe if you GA in's would quit lying about the stuff on cheerwinefinder.com I would have found me some other the $4+ (for just 4 bottles) at the dam Cracker Barrels!!!

Take that you GAin:smirk:??

Now does anybody wanna be my friend and get me some bottles????

Jason,

You poor young man!!!!??

You don't know the good stuff from the bad do you?

I only go for the Cheerwine in the glass bottle (made with real sugar not the HFCS, it taste totally different). I actually got some from the Cracker Barrels in the Atlanta areas as the Cheerwine finder lead me to stores that didn't have the bottles just cans and 2 L.

There are places in TAMPA that supposedly have the bottles but that's 2 hrs away for me. YOU WOULD THINK THOSE TAMPA GUY"S WOULD HELP ME OUT UH!!!!!

(still jonesin' for a Cheerwine KK doughnut)

btw, the frist time I met Rob's kid (Kent) he's drinking a can of that RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!! The nerve of these youngin's nowadays!!

Heck I never knew the stuff existed, so I would have never of known there was a difference. They did have the bottles too but I grabbed the cans because that's what fits in my cooler I keep in the camaro. I live in the tampa area, let me know where the bottles are supposed to be and Ill send you a few. You helped me out with my broken boots, its the least I could do.

Jason

?

Moto T,

Uh I did stop at a Wall Mart, Publix, and Kroger (all of which somebody in GA said they carried the dam bottles and they only stocked either the can, 2 L or had none at all)!!!!!

Maybe if you GA in's would quit lying about the stuff on cheerwinefinder.com I would have found me some other the $4+ (for just 4 bottles) at the dam Cracker Barrels!!!

Take that you GAin:smirk:??

Now does anybody wanna be my friend and get me some bottles????

Publix in Port St. John carries Cheerwine in glass bottles. So I would guess any Publix store could get it in for you.

Edited by etug321

Etug321,

do tell what that Publix's address is (PSJ is just up the road from me)

I smell a soda row raid a commin'

Don't ya be lying to the old man either!!!!! (I don't play well with others)

Is this the one "7325 N Highway 1, Port Saint John)?

Jason,

Florida Gourmet Beverage Sales 1418 E. Busch Blvd Unit 307

Tampa, FL 33612

Garden of Eaton 3401 S West Shore Blvd

Tampa, FL 33629

The Amish Country Store 206 13th Street SW

Largo, FL 33770

go to cheerwinefinder.com and browse to see the list.

Edited by DonO

Don,

At least Kent wasn't drinking it from a bottle in front of you. When he goes back to camp in NC this year, I will find a Cheerwine KK doughnut.

The Fresh Market across the street from my house has Cheerwine in glass bottles, but only singles (ie. no 6 packs). Will pick up a few, try to keep Kent from drinking them, and bring them the next time we ride.

Sorry you won't be in Myakka City, have fun at the shows.

Rob

Etug321,

do tell what that Publix's address is (PSJ is just up the road from me)

I smell a soda row raid a commin'

Don't ya be lying to the old man either!!!!! (I don't play well with others)

Is this the one "7325 N Highway 1, Port Saint John)?

Jason,

Florida Gourmet Beverage Sales 1418 E. Busch Blvd Unit 307

Tampa, FL 33612

Garden of Eaton 3401 S West Shore Blvd

Tampa, FL 33629

The Amish Country Store 206 13th Street SW

Largo, FL 33770

go to cheerwinefinder.com and browse to see the list.

Yes, I think it's actually listed with a Cocoa address (Indiavista). There is a Cheerwine display by the restrooms.

Edited by etug321

I found out the deal with Cheerwine from a friend who works for Pepsi co. They are now distributing Cheerwine but Cheerwine can't keep up with demand. So that is why you see glass bottles every now and then in the stores. My friend said a manager of a Publix store said he gets about 15 people a day asking for bottles. But I did find some in Daytona and had a few after a Pax ride.?

Edited by moto T

Etug, Etug, Etug,

So close to being my newest friend yet you missed the boat. Went to the Publix on Friday morning and sat in the soda isle staring at 12 pack of CANS, no bottles anywhere, said a few choice words then went to customer service and the lady said that's all they ordered, CANS!!!!

I need GLASS BOTTLES!!!!?:banghead:

Oh, well the search continues.

Moto T,

Hymn, in Daytona eh, where at?

At Pax huh, were you riding when I was there and your too shy to come say hi? Or worse, want to torture an old guy and drink a bottle in front of him??

Here fishy, fishy.....come take the bait!!!!??:lol:?

65DC6332-orig.jpg

Publix Merritt Island 321-452-0288 Call them and tell'em to save you some. I see cheerwine everywhere and I don't even drink the stuff. "Old man" might want to get his eyes checked.:thumbsup:Fish on!

etug,

See, you took the bait. Old man ain't so dumb is he....??

Now I have some proof. Dam only 4 packs, that sucks.

You really should try the stuff as it does have a differrent flavor than most anything out there.

ThanX for looking out for the Old man and his bad habit. I really DO appreciate it!!!?

So if you take Etug's pic and remove everything to the left of the diet Cheerwine that's what is left as I bought it all. I then went to my local Publix and Walmat and put in a customer request to get some in those stores.

Etug, you are a good friend and i appreciate you locating that for me. to reward you would you like a Fork-U?

LeMeNo,