Sign in to follow this  

03 sx???

Lookin to buy a 2003 250 sx. Anything i should know about these bikes and what to look for when buying. Its super clean and appears well maintained. One owner he bought it new in 05. $1700 a good price?

yeah. give the seller a break will ya. at least you are getting a well maintained bike. pay him.

i am the 3rd owner of mine and i tell ya. the top end was still original. even the front tire and rear sprocket was original.

make sure you see the reciept that he bought it new.

yeah. give the seller a break will ya. at least you are getting a well maintained bike. pay him.

+1. People just insult the hell out of sellers and think nothing of it. $1700 is a great price if the bike is in that great of condition. Be happy that the bike is of such quality and that you were lucky enough to be able to buy it.

ok well i ended up with an 01 250 sx for 1150. The other guy never called or anything so i must have offended him. I had the money and was gonna pay it but never heard anymore. But im still a happy camper cant wait to get it out and see how it compares to my 2000 cr250!!!!

man 01? i cant cope with you. that 01 was NOTHING compared to an 03 SX. you should have gave him a call and maybe appologize. i know i would.

i cant seem to understand how ppl can be not so appreciatinng this days.

i bought mine like 21000 SEK. its like 3000 USD at that time. our difference here in sweden compared to what you have in the US is BIG.

i cant still imagine how lucky you bastids :lol: are there iin the US-A for having such cheap bikes.

most of you OTD out of the box new dirt bike cost 6500 USD. our here is 79500 SEK. that like 11350 USD.

its crazy price.